Friday 29 August 2014

Pulled Jerk Chicken

Pulled Jerk Chicken
I want to start off by apologizing for not posting on the blog in the past couple of months. It's been really busy with catering events and school.

I love jerked chicken and I also love pulled pork. However, a lot of my friends don't eat pork products.  I decided to try to incorporate the flavors of jerk chicken with the concept of pulled pork without using pork.

I took jerked chicken breast and an variety of different seasoning to complement the jerk sauce.  I baked the seasoned chicken breast submerged under the sauce for a few hours.  After that I took the chicken out and just pulled it apart like pulled pork.  I put the pulled chicken in a bowl and covered it with the sauce from baking pan.  Finally I added some BBQ to give it a hint of sweetness.  My pulled jerk chicken will leave you breathless!

No comments:

Post a Comment